It’s Easy to Feel Lost in the World of Veterinary IT
Let I.T. Guru be Your Guide
From practice management functions like medical records, billing and payroll, to leading-edge clinical capabilities such as telehealth, to integrating all your various systems into a cohesive whole, IT is the backbone of your business’s viability. But when you’re managing it on your own, IT can be a hassle–how do you know where to start?
I.T. Guru is here to help. We’ve put together a free IT Buyers Guide designed for veterinary practices just like yours. In it, you’ll learn what you should really expect to pay for IT and how to get exactly what you need without unnecessary extras, hidden fees and bloated contracts. Simply fill out the form to the right to download your free copy today!
Get Your FREE Guide to IT Services for Veterinary Practices Today
Simply fill out the form below to get your copy of our free IT buyers guide, a comprehensive guide to IT services for veterinary practices.
An IT Buyers Guide Developed by Veterinary Industry Experts
Joseph Axne, a systems administrator with over 20 years of IT experience, founded I.T. Guru in 2007 with the healthcare industry in mind. In 2012, he recognized the tremendous unmet need for IT support and guidance in the veterinary field, and he and his growing team focused their expertise on helping primary care and emergency/specialty practices to thrive. By specializing, I.T. Guru has developed a deep knowledge of the workflow, products and solutions that veterinary practices need to succeed. As a result, I.T. Guru has grown to be one of the nation’s most respected and trusted IT support vendors in the veterinary industry.
Still Not Sure? Check Out Our FAQs
What exactly does I.T. Guru do?
I.T. Guru provides a robust array of information technology services exclusively for veterinary practices and animal care providers, including:
- Computer and networking services
- IT infrastructure solutions (building, remodeling, upgrading)
- Helpdesk support
- IT security monitoring (threat prevention, detection and response)
- Business continuity services (backup and disaster recovery)
- Cloud-based services (migration, data storage and more)
- Selection and integration of technology (apps, PACS, intranet)
- IT strategy (crafting an IT roadmap to help you achieve your business objectives)
From practice management functions like medical records, billing and payroll, to leading-edge clinical capabilities such as telehealth, to integrating all your various systems into a cohesive whole, IT is the backbone of your business’s viability. We want to make sure your network is set up to be secure, stable, and sustainable.
How is I.T. Guru different than other IT companies?
I.T. Guru is one of the nation’s most respected and trusted IT service providers in the veterinary industry. In fact, it’s the only industry we serve. We are well-versed in all things veterinary – practice management software, phone systems, computer networks and more so we can make the very best recommendations for integration and streamlining of your network. With the bench strength to serve practices of all sizes in all 50 states, I.T. Guru provides both remote and onsite services to keep veterinary IT systems safe, secure and ready for the future.
Additionally, I.T. Guru has established comprehensive IT Standards of Care for veterinary clinics and hospitals. These best-practice guidelines ensure that our clients have stable and secure computers and networks and that they’re aligned with evolving technology. These guidelines also give you clear performance benchmarks and hold us accountable for meeting them.
What does the IT Buyers Guide include?
Our free comprehensive IT Buyers Guide will help you understand exactly what quality veterinary IT services should cost you, without all the extras and hidden fees. Our goal is to help you make the most informed decision possible so you end up working with someone who helps you solve your problems and accomplish what you want in a time frame, manner and budget that is right for you.
Specifically, you’ll learn:
- The 3 most common ways IT services companies charge for their services, and the pros and cons of each approach.
- A common billing model that puts ALL THE RISK on you, the customer, when buying IT services; you’ll learn what it is and why you need to avoid agreeing to it.
- Exclusions, hidden fees and other “gotcha” clauses IT companies put in their contracts that you DON’T want to agree to.
- How to make sure you know exactly what you’re getting to avoid disappointment, frustration and added costs later on that you didn’t anticipate.
- 21 revealing questions to ask your IT support firm BEFORE giving them access to your computer network, e-mail and data.